- Effective team player who possesses strong collaboration skills.
- Ability to work independently and make responsible and accountable decisions
- Good communication skills.
- Sense of real urgency as to objectives, timelines, and milestones.
- A proven track record in supply chain management with focus in driving continuous improvement in operations.
- Project management skills.
Requirements: Required Education and Experience
- BS/BA Supply Chain, Business, Engineering, or related field.
- Work Experience: 5-7 years of relevant experience required.
- Experience with Planning IT Systems desired, specifically in the areas of Production Planning, Planning Master Data (i.e. Bills of Material and Routings), and Capacity Planning.
- Experience with writing/implementing procedures or policies.
- Possesses an understanding of supply chain and inventory planning principles including MRP experience.
Preferred Education and Experience: (indicate educated based on requirements that are job related and consistent with business necessity.)
- Strong communication skills desired
- APICS certification a plus
- Industry knowledge – Knowledge of the steel and construction industries. Ability to anticipate trends in the market and establish long term business plans.
- Relationship Management – Ability to leverage interpersonal skills to establish rapport and develop long lasting relationships with colleagues /team members.
- Analytical, Problem Solving and Decision Making Skills – Ability to solve both complex and uncomplicated problems, articulating clearly a decision that makes sense based on all available information.
- Results Focused- Drive to achieve or exceed targets and goals within determined timeframe and quality expectations.
- Professionalism/Communication Skills - The ability to think carefully about the likely effects on others of words, actions, appearance, and mode of behavior. A professional individual chooses the words and actions to influence others. Demonstrates high standards and good communication skills to vendors, suppliers and colleagues.
- Aptitude for Technology- Ability to learn and use technology effectively and quickly to manage production control requirements.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Unlawful Harassment
Prescient is dedicated to the principles of equal employment opportunity. We prohibit unlawful discrimination against applicants or employees on the basis of age 40 and over, race, sex, color, religion, national origin, disability, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable state or local law.